Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

totolemarseillais
Journeyman III

Fog in Trials Rising and Trials Fusion

Salut
Depuis que j'ai changé de carte (Radeon RX 5700 XT ) impossible de jouer à ces 2 jeux !!!!
Un brouillard "Anglais" est maintenant présent en permanence !!!!
J'ai mis a jour ma carte driver 19-12-3 mais idem !!!!
Une idée s.v.p serait le bienvenue
Merci

Hi
Since I changed my card (Radeon RX 5700 XT) impossible to play these 2 games !!!!
An "English" fog is now permanently present !!!!
I updated my driver card 19-12-3 but same !!!!
Any idea would be welcome
Thank you

0 Likes
9 Replies
andrard
Adept I

I have the exact same problem! I bought the gpu 2 days ago and now to find out Trials Rising has this weird fog...

I'm starting to regret buying this GPU cause right now i have 3 annoying driver bugs that AMD needs to solve...
It's a shame really...i really like this GPU but with these driver issues...i don't know...i might return it

Driver version: 19.12.3

Here is a screenshot:TrialsFog.png

0 Likes

get DDU and clean up the drivers and then try 19.12.3 again

fog is definitely an anomaly

0 Likes

I did that twice...nothing changes. There is an official post on the ubisoft forum about this problem too so we are not the only ones with this problem.

0 Likes
totolemarseillais
Journeyman III

Same for me, no changes !!!!!

0 Likes
totolemarseillais
Journeyman III

I found the solution
I directly downloaded on 19.12.1. For your card you will find the old drivers here:

https://www.amd.com/fr/support/previous-drivers/graphics/amd-radeon-5700-series/amd-radeon-rx-5700-series/amd-radeon-rx-5700-xt

By executing the downloaded file it automatically uninstalled "Adrenalin 2020" and reinstalled the old AMD software
Thanks to Ninja who is at the origin of this solution

0 Likes

Not everyone can downgrade to 19.12.1. The 5500 XT owners can only use the 19.12.2 and upwards.

0 Likes

andrard wrote:

Not everyone can downgrade to 19.12.1. The 5500 XT owners can only use the 19.12.2 and upwards.

lucky me, I can use drivers over the last 4 years for my RX 480

0 Likes

Why not?

cmpty.PNG

0 Likes

If you actually go to the amd drivers page and select the 5500 XT you won't see a previous drivers link. The 5500 non XT has that link but not the XT version.

0 Likes