cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

askgamer
Journeyman III

Re: Flickering Trees, bushes etc.

i have this problem i know what you are talking about and you can't show it in a single photo.also i've been searching a lot and haven't found a solution yet i have rx 580.

0 Likes
pokester
MVP

I'm pretty sure I know what your are talking about but I don't see it in your examples. 

I used to see this randomly on my RX580. Never figured out what triggered it. There was one map in BF1 which would do it just about every time. I know I tried changing every setting in game and Radeon settings one at a time and never got it to go away. 

0 Likes
jean-paulmarat
Adept II

20200401-1217 on Vimeo 
20200401-1218 on Vimeo 
20200401-1219 on Vimeo 
More videos. Focus on trees and shadows.

0 Likes
pokester
MVP

Yep I can see that. Maybe amdmatt‌ or ray_m‌  can pass this on to driver engineering.

0 Likes
askgamer
Journeyman III

did you changed your gpu?

0 Likes
jean-paulmarat
Adept II

No, I can't do that

0 Likes
pokester
MVP

Yes I went to another GPU. As I had many issues with the drivers. Have zero issues now. 

0 Likes
askgamer
Journeyman III

if you ever found a solution let us know pls

0 Likes
jean-paulmarat
Adept II

Apperantly I will never find a solution

0 Likes
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

Obviously I think the problem still seems from the monitor. Because I used an IPS panel for a very long time, and in some games, I personally experienced the graphics turn into mud. Especially FPS drops highlight not only playability but also reactions and disorders in graphical movements.... .... ... Paying the same money and getting 144 hertz TN panel aside, IPS panels already have such problems in themselves. If the graphical problem was appearing, the screenshot would show us everything like the data from a tomography device.

0 Likes