cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Gresiak
Adept I

Flickering/bars

Hi. I have huge problems with Fallout 4 and Titanfall 2, 2D picture hassle every once in a while too. Bars appear suddenly for example right now when I writing. Usually bars just disappear when I move my mouse a bit or refresh page.

Wierd flickering especially with Fallout 4 regardless settings or resolution, and blackscreens (lot of black bars) with Titanfall 2. Cyberpunk 2077 and Metro Exodus works perfectly, Good picture quality and really nice frames.

Time Spy works perfectly too, but for some reason Fire Strike doesn’t. It doesn’t even start.

I have latest graphic driver and my specs are MSI RX 6900 XT, new RM850x, 32GB 3600Mhz & i9-9900K, display 2560x1080 144hz.

I am already Uninstalled all Drivers with DDU several times, with and without Adrenaline software. & trying all kinds of settings and different drivers. 

I mentioned my problem In the context of another subject, but I never received an answer. I also tried to send some pics along with description of the problem, but I get only runtime error couple of times. 

Best regards G

0 Likes
3 Replies
FuzzyWuzzy
Adept I

I also get flickering/black bars on my Odyssey G9.  I run the G9 at 240hz at 5440x1440 with DSC enabled.  If I bring the refresh down to 120hz, games play fine

Thx a lot for Your reply, much appreciate. Didn't help even though i dropped the refresh from 144 to 100. Anyway, I decided to change my ultrawide 21:9 G34w-10 back to 16:9 240hz display. Hopefully with a new display, I don't have these problems anymore. If I have, problems obviously would occur due to the 6900 XT or most likely drivers. Cheers!

0 Likes
FuzzyWuzzy
Adept I

Hey, I don't know your monitor, but I fixed it for my G9.  In the menus, see if you have a variable refresh rate option somewhere in your settings of your monitor