cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

caltorequestion
Journeyman III

Firepro W9100 Workstation - specs of model??

Hi all! Have written to AMD but would love your input! I am trying to find out the actual specs of a workstation card I have. It is a Firepro W9100, model is C676 but I am finding conflicting info online as to what is actually inside.

Is it 16 GB or 32 GB? Is it DDR5, GDDR5, DDR3?

Any idea of realistic pricing for these? The W9100's seem to be anywhere from $800-$4000 & there must be a difference, I just can't figure out how! I took this as payment for a $3K debt owed to me but I have a feeling I was lied to about the value of this card (he said it was $10K new when he got it in 2016).

I currently don't have a PC to test any of this out on so I hope the info in the picture is enough to go on. 

Thank you in advance for any answers you may have. I really do appreciate it!

0 Likes
4 Replies
caltorequestion
Journeyman III

Useless reply from AMD linking me to the info page about the Firepro cards. So much for customer support!

0 Likes

From TechPowerUP concerning the specs on your Professional GPU Card: AMD FirePro W9100 Specs | TechPowerUp GPU Database 

There are two versions of the W9100 Professional Card. One has 16 gbytes and the other has 32 gbytes according to this website: AMD Announces 32GB FirePro W9100 - Pro Graphics Gets a Memory Bump 

Since you got this GPU card and have the Serial Number and Part Number you need to go to the GPU Card manufacturer Support site and open a ticket and tell them the Serial Number and Part Number and they will be able to tell you which version of W9100 card you were given.

EDIT: Googled your MSIP number and according to this website it is for a 16 gbyte GPU card: ATI-102-C67601 W9100 | Ati Amd FirePro W9100 16GB Vc 

Not sure if this is very useful but you can check it out yourself:

The Sub-Model, I believe, involves also the 32 gbyte GPU Cards.

FYI: The 32 gybte doesn't cost 10,000.00. Here are a couple of Retail prices for the 32 gbyte GPU Card:

The 16 gbyte cost even less then the 32 gbyte GPU Card:

elstaci‌ - I can't thank you enough, that was super helpful! I'm bummed it's not the 32 GB version but at least I know what it is now. 

Seriously, that was exactly what I was looking for and I can finally try to sell it without selling someone the wrong thing and them being pissed! 

Thank you X1000!!!!

0 Likes

Please, don't take my word. I have made errors in the past.  I highly suggest that you still open a Support Ticket with the W9100 GPU card manufacturer to validate it is a 16 gbyte GPU card and not a 32 gbyte GPU card by giving them the GPU's S/N and P/N.

I just tried to give you as much info for you to determine the GPU card.

In my opinion it does seem to be a 16 gbyte GPU card since the MISP P/N came out to associated with a 16 gbyte card.

But the only doubt I have is, is that the same MISP P/N for a 32 Gbyte GPU Card?

0 Likes