cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

daemonwhite
Journeyman III

FFXII Zodiac Age Graphic Issue

To be sure that it wasn't anything else, I reinstalled the graphics drivers and the game. These render issues persist. DiBHjFM.jpg
LNJ1y7V.jpg
hw6riLc.jpg

In the Ogir and Nam-Yensa Sandsea locations, distant scenery and buildings have an abrupt distance where they start appearing as if passing through an invisible wall.
In the Giza Plains during rainy weather, some foliage doesn't apply the alpha channel properly. Somewhat random bug as it's not a 100% chance of happening.
In the Paramina Rift location, a snow effect is being displayed over geometry only and also changes / fades with distance and camera orientation.

A Reddit user informed me that the 18.2.1 didn't have this issue. Did anyone else?

My system:
i7 4790K

16GB DDR3 Ram 1333MHz
RX Vega 64 - 18.7.1 Drivers
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

0 Likes
3 Replies
daemonwhite
Journeyman III

Is this the proper place to even report broken graphics and things on AMD hardware?

0 Likes

This is mostly a user to user help forum.

You can use the 'Report Issues Online' from the radeon settings(there's no back & forth replies), and/or try https://support.amd.com/en-us/contact/email-form

I don't have the game, so can't offer any suggestions.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
charganium
Journeyman III

This is occurring for me with an RX 570 on 19.4.3.

0 Likes