Graphics Cards

jonh70
Journeyman III

Fan Hardrive goes crazy AMD Ryzen 7 4800H Windows 11

Hi,
Windows 11 21H2 Home edition, Asus TUF Gaming A15 
AMD Ryzen 7 4800H (30.0.13025.5005) Recommended by AMD
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti (30.0.14.9729) Up to date
Installed Windows 11 update KB5006746, APP MyAsus is also up to date. 
I have tried both Adrenalin 21.12.1 Optional and Adrenalin 21.10.2 Recommended (WHQL) which I currently using.  Always installed with a fresh installation.
I Have had serious problems trying to sort this laptop out since installing windows 11..  Fan and/or hardrive going crazy when
playing games.  I'm having to power down my laptop to stop any further damage.  
Often when the problem occurs and I reboot windows. Windows then installs a program and the Radeon software  becomes unrecognizable and won't open.
All games will play then with the exception of Doom Eternal. To play this I have to reinstall one of the adrenalin options above.
Please can someone help I seem to be going round in circles.

Cheers Jon

0 Likes
1 Solution
Geforsikus_2021
Challenger

You may have installed the wrong drivers, Google Ryzen 7 4800H drivers, you have an nvidia graphics card running in your games, Try to go back to windows 10, at least there are all the drivers, especially the chipset. on windows 11, maybe not all drivers have been released yet for your laptop model.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Geforsikus_2021
Challenger

You may have installed the wrong drivers, Google Ryzen 7 4800H drivers, you have an nvidia graphics card running in your games, Try to go back to windows 10, at least there are all the drivers, especially the chipset. on windows 11, maybe not all drivers have been released yet for your laptop model.