cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

lokonai
Journeyman III

Eyefinity with 3 monitors with 2 different resolution

Hi. I have 3 monitors 27" each, but 2 of them have 2560 x 1440 max resolution and the other (central one) has 1920 x 1080.

I want to run iRacing on 3 monitors setup, I set them all in windows with 1920 x 1080, but in the moment I push Eyefinity, the 2 monitors with higher resolution, goes narrow (it seems again in max resolution). I searched for config, and advanced options in eyefinity, installed the pro software from AMD website, created personal resolution with 1920 x 1080 for both 2 monitors, but nothing happend....alwais the same and I cannot find advanced options to configure Eyefinity. Can anyone help me? Thank you....

It´s amazing that in Nvidia is so easy to set them up (I have friends with Nvidia..) but in AMD impossible to fix it...

0 Likes
1 Reply
amt8u
Journeyman III

Hi there,

As per my experience, you can have eyefinity with native resolutions only. That means you cannot set monitor's resolution independently.

So with different resolutions, some area will always be black and depending on the ppi of the monitor you may or may not get the lines aligned perfectly.

I have written about my experience here - https://cybercafe.dev/a-complete-guide-to-amd-eyefinity-multi-monitor-setup. See if that helps in understanding.

0 Likes