cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

bdbt
Journeyman III

eyefinity advanced settings does not open

Using 18.12.3, after installing my new RX 590 Red Devil gpu, I went into Eyefinity looking forward to setting up my 3 monitors (one central large, 2 side smaller) but once again (this happened a year or so ago as well) I cannot get into Advanced settings to tweak the display of taskbar and bezel compensation. This is so annoying - it seems to happen every other driver upgrade.

You click on Advanced settings, the loading circle animation appears for a second or two and then absolutely nothing happens.

I haven't actually tried to use eyefinity much in the last 8 months so I don't know if this is a problem with 18.12.3 only, but if anyone knows the last driver version that worked properly with Eyefinity, I'd love to know.

Otherwise I guess I will just have to wait until an upgrade comes along to fix it.

0 Likes
1 Reply
bdbt
Journeyman III

OK. So I managed to find a potential solution to this problem elsewhere on the community forum which I will try tomorrow. It involves reinstalling the last non-optional driver as a clean install. This apparently will properly install the ccc programme that is advanced settings. Here's a link to the answer in case anyone stumbles across my post (which I can't see how to delete) who has the same problem.

Check kengraham's answer to this post:

Cannot Customize eyefinity Setup With Version 18.9.3 What's going ON?

0 Likes