cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

mad777paul
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

every time i play a game i get a logo in the top right hand corner of the screen saying AMD duel graphics...how can i get rid of this logo

Jump to solution

every time i play a game i get in the top right hand corner of my screen a logo saying AMD duel graphics ..how do i get rid of this logo ? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jargon
Elite
Elite

Re: every time i play a game i get a logo in the top right hand corner of the screen saying AMD duel graphics...how can i get rid of this logo

Jump to solution

In Radeon Settings, under the Gaming tab -> Global Graphics, check for the Crossfire Logo setting. If it's there, then make sure that it is disabled.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jargon
Elite
Elite

Re: every time i play a game i get a logo in the top right hand corner of the screen saying AMD duel graphics...how can i get rid of this logo

Jump to solution

In Radeon Settings, under the Gaming tab -> Global Graphics, check for the Crossfire Logo setting. If it's there, then make sure that it is disabled.

View solution in original post

ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

MODERATOR NOTE:  I am glad to see you have resolved your issue. To help keep this post on topic and help other with a similar issue, I am locking this thread.

0 Kudos