cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

narral
Journeyman III

Every day i start PC i have very low fps.

My pc : intel core i7 8700 cpu , amd rx 580 8g gigabyte , 16gb ram ddr 4 , 64 bit system , gigabyte z370 hd3 motherboard , windows 10 graphic driver 18.12.2 and 18.12.3 / I start my pc and play a game. And i have very low fps even in menu. And i need to fix it with installing older or newer graphics driver. After installing older or newer graphics driver everything is ok. I can live with that but it's annoying plus when amd releases new graphics driver maybe i'm not going to be able to install the older driver from the desktop program. And that problem relates to all games.

Zprávu upravil(a): Narral

0 Likes
1 Reply

Hi,

Sorry but I am not sure what you are saying and honestly I think even when you get to clear explanation of what is going on, we really need to know what your machine type and specs are. Are you saying that a new driver keeps installing and drops your FPS and that you then reload an older driver to fix it. If yes I may have some idea of what advice for you but it really depends on what is really going on and more importantly what kind of computer type you have. Please provide the information that is asked for in the forum headers before posting for help. It helps us to help you. That information needed is:

When posting a new question, please provide as much detail as possible describing your issue making sure to include the relevant hardware and software configuration. 

For example:

• Issue Description: [Describe your issue in detail here]
  • Hardware: [Describe the make and model of your: Graphics Card, CPU, Motherboard, RAM, PSU, Display(s), etc.]
  • Software: [Describe version or release date of your: Operating System, Game/Application, Drivers, etc.]
0 Likes