Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

1TheBlueWii1
Adept I

EDIT: Accidental repost

0 Likes
5 Replies

Duplicate posts are against forum rules..no matter how you do it.
0 Likes

I just made this account. I can't delete this post (or don't know how to).

I accidently double posted cause I needed to verify my account, but I only get the email when I made the post. And didn't realize until I made the post again. 

0 Likes

Can you please elaborate on your last comment ? We're seeing an increase in double posts here and I'm trying to track down the root cause.

If you could provide a chronological list of the steps you took which resulted in a double post, that would be helpful.

Hi ray,

1. I made a post without an account first.
2. Once I submitted my post, it took me to a login screen. Since I didn't have an account, I made a new one.
3. After going through the registration, it took me to the home page. I browsed to see if my post made it, but couldn't find it. I checked my profile and it said I made "1 post", but it wasn't showing anywhere.
4. I made the post again assuming it was lost after registering. When the 2nd post was made, I finally got a prompt at the top of the page telling me to "verify your account via email". That's when I noticed I got 2 emails telling me to verify to complete my post.
5. I clicked the link on the last email, account verified, and then I noticed I double posted.

Hope this helps. I do wish to find answers for my original post. Didn't want to run into a forum problem.

Thank you !