cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

13486ray
Journeyman III

DxDiag report states"There is a problem with AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT device" Cannot load Direct X

I built this PC with a AMD 5600XT with a AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor  on a ASUS ROG STRIX B450F Motherboard.

The build was successful since August 2020. I had no conflicts or crashes before. I use Steam for online games. Loaded with American Truck Driver, MS Flight Sim X from 2006, and the new MS Flight Sim 2020. 

The PC froze during a game with the American Truck Driver game last week.  After restarting, Windows 10 would not load, it kept wanting to fix something but failed.  After several searchs and research. my Son who also builds PC's, and I loaded Win 10 from the beginning, wiping everything off the SSD and the Harddrive. It successfully loaded, I can reload all my files. 

But when I loaded Steam, then my games, it gave me fault codes for the Flight Sim 2020 and American Truck Driver. "D3Dll Renderer_z. 

Followed some troubleshooting. I was advised to perform a DxDiag report. A DirectX tool. The text report shows the Graphics card has a problem. 

Filed a support ticket with Sapphire/AMD for assistance. Just found this community board tonight. will check posts here also.

If anyone is interested in this problem and has some suggestions, it would be appreciated. I have the DxDiag report that I can email if requested. It has all sorts of comments of failed hardware, But I am getting in over my head with this. 

Thank You, 

Rah H

0 Likes
0 Replies