cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

holy_harp
Adept II

Dual Monitors and Projector

I would like to connect 2 monitors to my ATI Radeon HD 4550 and connect a projector to a main-board port.

My organization recently gave all staff dual monitors. Some instructors also have a projector. Currently there is a splitter cable from the HD 4550 DVI port to 2 VGA cables. One cable goes to one monitor. The other cable goes to the projector. An additional cable is connected from the projector output to the other monitor. The second monitor takes on the projector's low resolution. The identical dual monitors end up with different resolutions which is uncomfortable to look at.

In the device manager (even with hidden devices shown) I can only see the HD 4550 (Driver Date 1/13/2015 Driver Version 8.970.100.9001) and not the on-board GPU (Integrated Intel H57).  There are 2 graphics ports on the main board. How can I access them so as to connect the projector to one and the second monitor to the splitter cable on the HD 4550? Currently Win 10 (Enterprise) does not see any device which is plugged into the  main board (hp ms 7613 ver 1.1).

Intel Core i5 CPU 760 @ 2.80GHz  RAM 4.00

0 Likes
0 Replies