cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

scott183
Journeyman III

Dual 32 4k screens. Only one detected

Hi. I have an xfx rx 6900xt. And.  2 iiyamma 4k  32" screens. 

But only one is detected at a time.  ( tested with 2 27 inch screens with no problems) I can connect each screen to a display port singularly. And it shows.  OK but together. Only the primary.    Is there a limitation so where I am not seeing?  

System 

Msi tomahawk.  X570 

Xfx rx 6900xt

Ryzen 9 5950x

128gb ram. Corsair sl 

Ax1600w. Psu. 

2  x iiyamma 4k. 32"   problem 

2 x iiyamma black hawk 27.  No problem 

Singal Cable (as somebody is bound to ask) dp 1.4 8k 144hz 

0 Likes
3 Replies

How do you have both Monitors connected to the GPU card using the GPU DP Ports?

What is different, as far as features goes, between the 27" and 32" monitors?

Here are the Spec from XFX concerning the outputs on your GPU card: https://www.xfxforce.com/shop/xfx-amd-radeon-tm-rx-6900-xt-gaming-graphics-card-with-16gb-gddr6-amd-...

Screenshot 2022-01-09 153620.png

Does both 32" Monitors have both DP and HDMI Input connections or just DP Input connections?

If  they also have a HDMI Input connection try connecting one with DP and the other with HDMI and see if both shows up or are recognized by Windows.

If they are strictly DP Monitors with no HDMI inputs you can try and purchase a Active HD 4K HDMI>DP adapter and see if it works that way.

What shows in both Windows Settings - Display and Device Manager?

Do you have the 32" Monitor drivers installed by any chance? 

0 Likes

Hi and thanks. XFX support are useless.!

Yes both the 32s  have 2 hdmi and dp.

Will try one on hdmi. (need to order a cable. Everything is native display port. I have to hand)

No drivers. Installed iiyamma use the generic driver. Just colour profiles  in addition for Adobe ect

Just find it a bit wierd both the 2k 27s work no problem on dp 1.4 so figured the extra  size of panel + 4k res might be an issue 

0 Likes

Hi I have done this.  Removed driver. With the software removal tool then reinstalled the catalyst drivers..  This is a full size gpu. In a pc. Not a laptop m version .. Beginning to regret the brand choice. (not the model) xfx have been pretty useless 

0 Likes