cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

titouy
Journeyman III

Driver for Windows 8.1, for AMD Procesor A6 7480

Hello everyone. I have a problem with the Video Driver for Windows 8.1, it doesn't work for me. While the motherboard box says it has support for this operating system. Motherboard Asrock FM2A68M + AMD A6 7480. Thank you in advance for your help.
0 Likes
3 Replies

There are two Models for your ASRock Motherboard. But both have the same Drivers.

This is ASRock Motherboard FM2A68M-DG3+ : ASRock > FM2A68M-DG3+ 

For some reason AMD doesn't have any APU Driver for this particular APU at AMD Download page. So your best bet is to download the last driver from ASRock Support download page for your motherboard.

AMD  ALL-IN-1 Driver is the Motherboard's Chip set Drivers with the VGA Driver included. 

NOTE: AMD doesn't support Windows 8/8.1 anymore with updated Drivers. So you would need to look for updated Drivers either from your Motherboard's Support or possibly from Microsoft Windows Update.

0 Likes

Hi, thanks for the help. Try what you told me, it didn't work. Although all the drivers are installed correctly (it doesn't send any error message), the video driver leaves me the native SVGA of Windows; The driver of the manufacturer does not install me. Also try to load the specified beta bios and the result is the same. Anything else I can do about this problem?  Regards
0 Likes

What does Device Manager show? 

You can locate Device Manager under Windows Control Panel.

What exact errors are showing?  If the Driver is not working, in Device Manager you should see MS BASIC DISPLAY ADAPTER instead of SVGA.

Try using DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) in Safe Mode with the Internet disconnected. Once DDU finishes and reboots back into Windows Desktop, STILL with the Internet disconnected, try installing the last ASRock driver for your APU and see if it starts working correctly.

Afterwards, Check Device Manager again and see if there are any errors or Yellow exclamation marks showing.

Also run SFC /scannow in a elevated Command Prompt to check your Windows installation for corruption.

0 Likes