cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

kioti
Journeyman III

Driver for AMD Radeon Sapphire RX580 Nitro continually being unable to be opened in Win10 Pro x64 v 20H2. I have to us Driver Display Uninstaller in Safe mode to remove AMD Drivers and then reinstall the latest Drivers.

My Set up is : Asus Prime 450M-A / AMD Ryzen 5 2400G APU / 16GB GSkill FlareX DDR4 F4 2933C16-8GFX (running at 2400MHz because it will NOT run at full-speed on the Mobo! The RAM I bought is not on the tested ok list from Asus for my mobo) / AMD Radeon Sapphire RX580 Nitro /Corsair HX 750 W 80Plus Platinum Modular PSU / Intel 660P SSD M.2 NVMe 512GB / Samsung SSD 860EVO 500GB / Asus VP248 LCD Monitor and HDMI from the RX580 to my Samsung TV.

The problem is that the Dual Display does not work properly. It used to be fine but in past 2 weeks the signal to the TV fails because the Driver for the RX580 GPU fails to load! Device Manager notification box states " Device Status_ This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device (error code 31)

(Operation failed) The requested operation was unsuccessful.

I then have to boot into Safe Mode and completely uninstall the drivers for the RX580 GPU and the Radeon RX Vega 11 for the Ryzen 5 2400G APU, then set up to restart computer in Selective Mode and reinstall the Latest drivers for the GPU card and APU.

A real Pain it is!

Anyone have any ideas or solutions?

Thanks in advance

kioti

0 Likes
0 Replies