cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

albinakatesheva
Journeyman III

Doesn't work AMD Radeon 8750M on Windows 10.

In the process of using the laptop (Lenovo G510) the picture with a nasty sound suddenly hung, it was necessary to make a hard reset. After that, when the computer was turned on after the logo, the download points were frozen and except for the hard reset it saved nothing. Sometimes I manage to start even up to the desktop, but then a full frieze. It helped only to turn off the video card in the device manager, I'm sitting on Intel. Any attempt to update the drivers is accompanied by the inclusion of the card and full frieze. How to be?

0 Likes
4 Replies

Very sorry these are ENGLISH speaking forums. I would love to help but have no idea what you have written.

Try this https://translate.google.com/

When you reply back please do include: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

0 Likes

I think I already mentioned this!

0 Likes

Sorry by I mentioned this like minutes after the OP posted buy it was awaiting approval by a Mod because I included a link to a translator as I was afraid they wouldn't understand what I said. So yah, I actually posted long before you but was at the mercy of the Mods. Sorry if that was an issue for you, I can see where that was really worth mentioning.

0 Likes
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum.

There are many freely available online tools that you can use to translate your posts into English. Please make use of these tools before posting.

Please also provide the essential INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION.

0 Likes