cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

modcon9
Adept II

does rx 6800 smart access memory work with intel cpu's ?

I just recently both a rx 6800 and was wondering if smart access memory works with my intel cpu? I have a 9900k but asus activated resizeable bar  feature on the motherboard ,It worked on my 3070 but was curious will it work for the rx 6800 ? thanks in advance

0 Likes
1 Solution
Geforsikus_2021
Challenger

Intel processors of the 4th generation Haswell support this function, it all depends on the manufacturers of motherboards, look for information about your motherboard on the official website, in the bios section. If there is an update, then everything should work.)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies

Seeing as the R-bar function is on the mobo, then yes. 

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
Geforsikus_2021
Challenger

Intel processors of the 4th generation Haswell support this function, it all depends on the manufacturers of motherboards, look for information about your motherboard on the official website, in the bios section. If there is an update, then everything should work.)

0 Likes

Awesome thanks, I wasn't sure if the 6000s cards only did s.a.m. with  ryzen cpu's because of  special optimizations or something so it's on the motherboard level. thanks again. 

0 Likes