cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

satimis
Journeyman III

Does AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 4750G support integrated graphics?

Hi all,

I'm searching information to build a desktop PC for serving Dell 32" 4K display, model U3219Q, without graphic card to be added.

I don't game but need speed for WordPress websites running on VMs of Oracle VirtualBox

OS - Ubuntu 20.04 desktop
Graphic editing software - GIMP, Inkscape and Darktable, etc.

Planned configuration of the PC:-
CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 4750G 100-000000145 8C/16T,3.6GHz,12MB Cache
RAM - Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO CMW32GX4M2C3000C15 DDR4 3000MHz 32GB Kit (2x16GB)
Hard Disk - Corsair Force Series Gen.4 PCIe MP600 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD
Motherboard - ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) AM4 Socket,Intel 2.5Gb Lan,WiFi ax,USB3.2,PCIe 4.0

Does AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 4750G support integrated graphics?

Advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards

0 Likes
4 Replies
fsadough

Yes it does:
https://www.amd.com/en/products/apu/amd-ryzen-7-pro-4750g 

Graphics Specifications

Graphics Frequency
2100 MHz
Graphics Model
Radeon™ Graphics
Graphics Core Count
richieroo
Journeyman III

Hi I am new to this forum but have been computing for donkeys years...........unsing intel for the last 15 years .........I changed to 4750G Pro - boy do I regret it ......... bug after bug after bug.......it is a nightmare combination of windows 10 fighting the AMD software ......... tripping it up over and over again. I have spent 3 days struggling with it ........... finally leading to a full restore....and me getting nowhere........... I HAVE TO SAY I WILL NEVER EVER USE AMD AGAIN ......... it is clear to me the APU's have not really been developed in hand with Microsoft........ AMD you deserve 0% loyality ... I cannot beggin to tell you how angry I have been. It took me two days to be able to run a video bench mark guess what Windows 10.... tripping it up. Tried to run World of Tanks .... after 3mins death.................. bear in mind I can run an Intel NUC with 1/4 the theoretical power no problems......what the hell is going on this is 2021!!! not 1988!!!!! Can anyone help...

0 Likes
richieroo
Journeyman III

Hi I am new to this forum but have been computing for donkeys years...........unsing intel for the last 15 years .........I changed to 4750G Pro - boy do I regret it ......... bug after bug after bug.......it is a nightmare combination of windows 10 fighting the AMD software ......... tripping it up over and over again. I have spent 3 days struggling with it ........... finally leading to a full restore....and me getting nowhere........... I HAVE TO SAY I WILL NEVER EVER USE AMD AGAIN ......... it is clear to me the APU's have not really been developed in hand with Microsoft........ AMD you deserve 0% loyality ... I cannot beggin to tell you how angry I have been. It took me two days to be able to run a video bench mark guess what Windows 10.... tripping it up. Tried to run World of Tanks .... after 3mins death.................. bear in mind I can run an Intel NUC with 1/4 the theoretical power no problems......what the hell is going on this is 2021!!! not 1988!!!!! Can anyone help... My next port of call is Twitter and Youtube I want to warn people away ....AMD wake up!!!

0 Likes

Ok to be fair to AMD ............. I have done a complete analysis of my pc ...which is is a mini pc asrock X300 the memory has been tested every which way everything is at std .... now I have a really big cooler IS-47i - but I have been monitoring the temps and have discovered the mini pc is still getting hot very hot. So I removed the pc from the case.......(which is tiny and a bit restrictive) and ran the system with no cover - bingo stable. WOT runs and runs great ........ and AiDA64 runs and runs with a reported cpu stable temp at 72 degrees all cores maxed out and with GPU stress on. It seems happy with this .......... with the case on, temps go to around 85 degs and the case is hot. I have now decided that some how I am going to use an external H100i water cooler which is a pain - but this CPU is a bit rampant and powerful - it needs good cooling....and I do not like the winy fans. 

0 Likes