cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

bdhopkins
Journeyman III

Does AMD list physical dimensions of graphics cards anywhere? E.g. length, height, etc.

I'm researching the history of graphics cards, and I need official specifications for the physical dimensions of AMD cards, past and present.

I don't see them listed anywhere on their website.

I can get the dimensions for third-party AMD cards (and Nvidia cards) quite easily, but I don't see anything for AMD reference boards, past or present.  I even looked through the old ATI website via wayback; still nothing.

Thanks!

0 Likes
2 Replies

Does this include both Professional and Consumer GPU Cards?

Try opening a online AMD Service Request and see if they can direct to AMD site or manual with the specs you are looking for from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form 

0 Likes
bdhopkins
Journeyman III

Elstaci, thanks for your reply.

I have contacted Customer Care, and they provided me with dimensions for just one card so far (5700XT).  I emailed them again to request more information. 

I'd love to get dimensions for all of their cards since the ATi days and the original Radeon (circa 2000).  I understand that it was more difficult to find such information back then, so I'd settle for just the top 2 or 3 cards in each generation since AMD bought ATi in the mid-2000s.

0 Likes