Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Fab1
Journeyman III

Displayport issue RX6800XT

Hello,

I have No Signal on any displayport on my RX6800XT, only HDMI is OK? So not possible to use dual monitors

Have updated all drivers, tried with Windows 11 Pro & 10 Pro, new cables... but no way

Did I miss any settings somewhere?

Thank you for the support.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Fab1
Journeyman III

Issue solved by changing again the displayport cable, have tested 4 new or almost new from medium to high quality and finally it worked with an old one coming from?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Fab1
Journeyman III

Issue solved by changing again the displayport cable, have tested 4 new or almost new from medium to high quality and finally it worked with an old one coming from?

MikeySCT
Challenger

Kinda late to the game, but I'd like to emphasize that a good DP/HDMI cable is an absolute must for trouble free display connection. I always discard the cables (be it DHMI or DP or DVI ....yes, since DVI days) and have always bought and used quality made 3rd party cable.

I have two monitors, one uses a Club3D DP cable, the other has a Linkup DP cable, both are VESA certified. For my HDMI cables, I have Ugreen and Linkup, and yes, they are VESA certified as well. I've never experience any issue with no display due to cable being the source.

There's even talk that poor quality DP cable is part of the cause of the RX 7900 series junction temp spiking up badly. I dunno how true this is, but it helps underscore the importance of having good quality DP/HDMI cables.

AM4 R9 5900X | GB X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB RT DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX |Samsung C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 FS 2 | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | CM H500M | Win11 Pro 22H2
DaBeast02 - AM4 R9 3900X | GB X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | Acer XR341CK 34" 21:9 FS | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | SOLDAM XR-1 | Win11 Pro 22H2