cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

elstaci
MVP

Re: Display problems after Win10 Pro 64 update

There are several NEC LCD2690 Monitors. I just picked this one from NEC: LCD2690W2-BK-SV, 26" Widescreen Color-Critical Desktop Monitor w/ SpectraViewII - Highlights & Speci...

Do you have the latest NEC Software for your monitor. If may be able to fix your problem or if you are using NaviSet Administrator 2 maybe it needs to be reconfigured for the new Windows updates.

This Manual for the 2690 seems to be generic. It shows how to correctly configure your Monitor in WIndows and other settings to get it the way you want: https://www.necdisplay.com/documents/UserManuals/SpectraView_II_UsersGuide_1.1.04_English.pdf

From NEC Support for Monitor Drivers: NEC Monitor Installer | NEC Display Driver Installer

According NEC this is the Monitor that replaced the one you have.PA271W-BK-SV, 27" Widescreen Color-Critical Desktop Monitor w/ SpectraViewII - Highlights & Specific...

The driver for this monitor was added to above LCD Monitor Installer. This driver should be compatible with your LCD2690 and PA27 Monitor.

0 Likes
ptp
Newcomer

Re: Display problems after Win10 Pro 64 update

Thank you all for your support. I finally decided to get a new monitor since the NEC was 12 years old and began to show color bleeding in the bottom right corner. I planned to invest next year but found a good offer for an EIZO CG2730 rarely used.

This guy is running perfectly and the diffenrence is striking. Should have done this earlier in time...

0 Likes