cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Warface
Adept I

Display issues in Stormworks: Build and Rescue with Adrenalin 22.11.2

Hi! Since Adrenalin version 22.11.2 released AMD users (myself included) have been experiencing a bug with the displays in Stormworks: Build and Rescue. Rolling back to the previous drivers seems to solve the problem, but the actual version doesn't work. I already reported this bug to the game devs, but they say is an AMD issue, not a game issue.

Black lines/squares appear in the in game displays, as you can see in the following images:

20221217234145_1.jpg

20221227225026_1.jpg

 I hope you can fix it, regards!

7 Replies
Tomer3310
Journeyman III

I can seconded this ever since 22.5.1, when yall said you were going to make AMD OPENGL better with a rewrite.  This update has been a problem with all AMD cards Vega 64 and below. For people that want to play Stormworks with AMD Hardware. 

Warface
Adept I

Is this even the right place to report a bug like this or should I report it anywhere else?

0 Likes
Airman43
Journeyman III

I am having the same issue.  The Stormworks monitors are fine on 22.5.1.  Once you install 22.11.2 the monitors in-game are messed up.  So far it doesn't seem that AMD is interested in the problem and no fix is in sight.  I have been a longtime AMD user and this bothers me.  I don't want to switch to team green but may not have a choice if AMD doesn't hear our voice and acknowledge a problem with a fix in the works.  If they will ignore us on one issue they will ignore us on others.  

Exactly. We have no response from AMD or from the Devs, but someone has to fix this, it used to work.

0 Likes
Warface
Adept I

According to the stormworks developers, the issue must be fixed by AMD, they are not related to any GPU manufacturer, they only use opengl.

0 Likes
KillerMoose
Journeyman III

Though I'm sure we're a small user base it would be nice to see some action on this. Anyone find anything that works for them?

Warface
Adept I

Issue seems to be fixed with Adrenalin 23.3.1 version. Thanks for fixing this.

Warface_2-1679282884357.png

0 Likes