cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

diamonddmd
Journeyman III

Display adapter ATI Radeon family stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

While playing games, screen blinks 2 times occasionally and my game stops responding, and then I get the message which is in the title. Please help I have Radeon x1250/1300 series, and the worst thing is that I don't what means "Family" thing because it's is not mentioned anywhere except here in the error message. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

No. Vista is no longer a supported operating system and you would be exposing yourself to security risks if you do so. You should instead consider upgrading your system to something more current.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
diamonddmd
Journeyman III

Can anyone help??

0 Likes

The Radeon X1250/1300 series are long discontinued products and the last driver released for them was for Windows Vista.

If you are running Windows 7 or higher, there is no driver support for those products.

0 Likes

And what should I do, if I downgrade to Vista would it solve the problem 

0 Likes

No. Vista is no longer a supported operating system and you would be exposing yourself to security risks if you do so. You should instead consider upgrading your system to something more current.

Okay thank you.

0 Likes
elsakka
Journeyman III

Display driver ati radeon family stopped responding and has successfully recovered

windows 7

RX580

Problem

0 Likes

I also have the same problem please help us
I have rx 580
windows 7
gigabyte h81ms1
8 gb ram
core i5 4590

everytime i run a game it crashes and displays that error message
"Display adapter ATI Radeon family stopped responding and has successfully recovered."

@elsakka wrote:

Display driver ati radeon family stopped responding and has successfully recovered

windows 7

RX580

Problem

0 Likes