santhosh
Adept I

Re: Disappearing RX 560X

Does this mean that amd are trying to fix the issue

0 Likes
galentot
Adept I

They are, but I think at the moment they are more focused on their latest releases, the ryzen 3000s and radeon 5700s. Us tuf users just need to do what needs to be done to fix our own issues and hope everything works out in the end ‍:male_sign:

0 Likes
santhosh
Adept I

Agreed.

0 Likes
tanphat2705
Journeyman III

Today, i uninstall all graphics driver by DDU Safe Mode, and i download AMD Setting APP on website of ASUS, and let it install for system itself, i don't use any driver of AMD website. And it really work, no dissapear, no flicker.

0 Likes
santhosh
Adept I

Which driver did you download form Asus?

0 Likes
tanphat2705
Journeyman III

On Download Center of ASUS, you find FX505DY, and choose Win 10 64bit, then find tab Utilities, click Show All, you can find AMD Radeon Setting APP - Ver 18.41. Download it and let it install the driver for system itself, don't use any driver of AMD. Remember, uninstall any graphics driver by DDU safe mode, install bios 309 and lastest driver chipset.

0 Likes
santhosh
Adept I

Thank you!

0 Likes
santhosh
Adept I

Where can I find the latest driver chipset?

0 Likes
tanphat2705
Journeyman III

Also on Download Center of Asus, tab Chipset, version 25.20.14150.1. From tab Utilities, roll down and you will see tab Chipset.

0 Likes
mir24
Adept I

unable to update BIOS from 308 to 309, I have called the ASUS technician to come and update it.. I have all the updated drivers. My graphics is detected on first start of laptop and if i start playing a game it is detected and used , once i stop playing a game and do other activities then the graphics card disappears from Device manager , Radeon settings and it doesnt show in Task manager also...

0 Likes