cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

santhosh
Adept I

Re: Disappearing RX 560X

did you try the above mentioned methods?

0 Kudos
santhosh
Adept I

could this be a hardware issue? what makes you think that this could be corrected by software update?

0 Kudos
tanphat2705
Journeyman III

This problem is mentioned in Known Issue of Release Note of driver from version 19.5.1 to now. So this issue maybe because of driver version.

0 Kudos
galentot
Adept I

The problem with the asus drivers is you'll have no way to access the radeon settings, nothing on right click or on start menu. You won't be able to tweak the settings for the gpu and individual games. That's why it's better to update to the latest drivers from amd, just more of a hassle to make it work on the fx505dy.

0 Kudos
tanphat2705
Journeyman III

You should uninstall all graphics driver before install Asus driver. You should use DDU Safemode to make sure all driver clean. Today, i use DDU uninstall, then i install ASUS driver. I still can open Radeon Setting and play Metro Exodus. Maybe the problem is i don't know how long i can use it.

0 Kudos
mir24
Adept I

yes bro tried the above steps still same issue. 

0 Kudos
santhosh
Adept I

I recently installed gta v in my laptop and it ran very smoothly at high settings when the laptop was plugged in but when unplugged its fps dropped every few seconds. Do you have this problem? If so, do you know how to fix it?

0 Kudos
tanphat2705
Journeyman III

You should go to Radeon Setting > Switchable > Change setting of GTA V to High Performance. And also setting Power Plan when you unplugged to High Performance. But i think you should plug in when you play game, i think unplug when playing game maybe not good for the batterry.

0 Kudos
mir24
Adept I

any games played on any laptop should be played when plugged in, it is advised from all laptop manufacturers.  I had the same issue with my Lenovo, if unplugged and playing then FPS drops , see some lag in games... when plugged in everything runs fine most of the time... 

0 Kudos
santhosh
Adept I

i just found out that the issue occurs only when the laptop's battery level drops to 50%. play any game in your laptop when battery is less than 50% and then check if the problem occurs.

0 Kudos