cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

npotey
Journeyman III

Disabling Vsync with Adrenalin Software in Black Desert Online does not work.

Disabling Vsync through AMD Crimson in MMORPG Black Desert Online does not work. Stuttering and freezing are observed if you enable Enhanced Sync. I have Rx 5700 XT, but such a problem on all AMD graphics cards(
problems disabling Vsync). maybe there is a solution to this problem?

0 Likes
5 Replies
drallim
Elite

Is it running in exclusive fullscreen mode? Windows desktop always has vsync on, so you cannot turn off vsync in "windowed fullscreen" mode.

0 Likes

not working in full screen mode

0 Likes
lordzerg
Adept I

I can confirm that with the new Radeon drivers Crimson 2020 (19.12.2) there is no way to play Black Desert Online with more than 60 fps in fullscreen. With previous drivers 19.12.1 with "enhanced sync", I played with 160 fps.

0 Likes

stuttering was observed using enhanced sync ?

0 Likes

I'm sry but now I saw that you are not talking about the new driver 19.12.2 (2020), something is broken and I cant Turn off the Vsync in BDO, it always limiting my fps to 60. And about the stuttering, there is some stuttering but only sometimes and I'm not sure is it from the driver or the server or client, I think the stuttering is not from the driver but the game itself. The main reason I replyed was about the vsync that cannot be turned off.

0 Likes