Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

frenchuser
Journeyman III

direct X

Hello,

I use XFX 5700 XT, Ryzen 5 3600X, Motherboard X570 UD. I've got a problem.

In few games (Anthem, Fortnite ...) after few minutes the PC crash: black screen and a message (look the picture).

Any solutions ?

Thanks

0 Likes
3 Replies

This tech site gives some good troubleshooting tips on how to resolve your error: Fix: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED - Appuals.com 

Note: Don't download their "Recommended" software to fix your problem. it is a scam, the software, but not the advice.

0 Likes
khun_doug
Elite

I am not certain the issue I am having is the same, however I am also experiencing a problem directly related to DX11. The problem occurs with driver rev 20.7.2. I know with 100% certainty that the game played fine on earlier versions of the software. In fact, I've been playing this game ever since I installed my Radeon VII GPU.

The solution for me was to uninstall the driver, reboot, and then install version 20.5.1. Bam, the problem was resolved. I believe there is something with DX11 and the 20.7.2 driver that is broken.

0 Likes

Hi! I try with version 20.5.1 But i have the same problem.

My ryzen 5 3600X work at 99%. It could be a problem. It can stop the motherboard X570 UD ?

I try with another computer (i7-2600K, windows 10 Pro version 1909, AMD Radeon R9 / HD 7900 Series) mid details: No problem ! Incredible !

I try ther same thing with my recent computer (XFX 5700 XT, Ryzen 5 3600X, Motherboard X570 UD) : The game Anthem crash after 2 or more minutes: Why ?

Could you help me please, I don't understand the problem !

Thx

0 Likes