So, whenever I play Destiny 2 on PC and attempt to get the maximum resolution in display, my graphic's card tends to lag the screen and apparently use 100% or GPU resources. This shouldn't be the case by a long shot not even considering my PC specs. Here are my PC specs;
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600
- Intel 7th Gen Intel Core Desktop Processor i7-7700K
- ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero LGA1151 DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 ATX Motherboard
- ASUS ROG STRIX Radeon Rx 480 8GB DP 1.4 HDMI 2.0 Polaris Vr Ready Graphics Cards
- Apevia ATX-JP800W Jupiter 800W 80 Plus Bronze Certified Active PFC ATX Gaming Power Supply
- Cooler Master Hyper RR-212E-20PK-R2 LED CPU Cooler with PWM Fan, Four Direct Contact Heat Pipes
Now I know it has been said multiple times, and I've checked everywhere without a clear response as to why does my graphic card seem to not pack a punch when it comes to playing video games, when it hands down should without a problem. Any suggestions?
Read some of the 'destiny 2 graphics performance tweak guides'. Some have graphs of what different settings/higher res will impact on gameplay.