Sorry for the lack of replies here but I'm currently working on a solution with another fellow amd user here on a different discussion, the method worked for him however we are in the process of using my laptop as the benchmark to fix, so basically if we fix mine the method can be deemed usable for others considering the method requires specific programs to be used. Once i get this done which so far little by little progress has been made, I will be sharing this method with everyone here. Hope I can also be of help to other struggling users with this quite frankly ridiculous problem.
Sorry for all the late responses at the moment I am taking small breaks for this project as I have been trying to fix this for over six months, it is starting to take its toll on me lol but I'm still trying every now and then to fix the problem at hand. So for now I will link this https://community.amd.com/thread/218697 it has two methods that may help you guys but I will highly recommend to read the steps carefully and to download the appropriate drivers from safe websites or use the ones you currently have in conjunction with the method provided. Hopefully, it may help a few out there if it does at least the method provided by rico is proven working, as of right now i have a few suspicions as to why the method isn't working for me but I will require more testing to prove any form of evidence, till then good luck everyone.
I have the exacly same laptop with the same problem too. If you find any solution please drop a letter for me to firstname.lastname@example.org . I will do the same if I found something usefull. Of cource I will share the solution in this topic too.