cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

poulgameplaybr
Journeyman III

Dúvida sobre Temperatura de GPU

Adquiri uma RX6750xt da REDEVIL PowerColor recentemente, mais estou achando a placa muito quente ela bateu 99ºC em jogo comigo isso é normal ou  aplaca está com problema, alguém sabe me dizer?

I recently acquired an RX6750xt from REDEVIL PowerColor, but I'm finding the board very hot it hit 99ºC in game with me is this normal or the board is having a problem, can anyone tell me?

0 Likes
2 Replies

AMD 6000 series GPU cards all have a Maximum Operating Hot Spot Temperature of 110c. So if your GPU card Hot Spot is reaching 99c that is within its normal Maximum Operating temperature.

But if it starts getting or reaches 110c then the GPU card will automatically start to slow down or throttle.

So I would start checking to make sure you have good air flow inside your computer case (remove side panel and if Temp goes down that indicates poor air circulation) or make sure your GPU card Heat sink and fan are clean.

0 Likes
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

The RX6750XT can be hot and powercolor cards are not great in the cooling dept. (I had 2 powercolor cards)

Try the undervolting option in adrenalin, it can shave a 5ºC overall.

johnnyenglish_0-1667172436290.png
I had a video showing a more granular control at undervolting but that went away with RX6000 models.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVFjvizChrw 

There's also the MSI Afterburner, a common choice and works with any brand.

If you don't want another app like MSI Afterburner, try the manual undervolting in adrenalin:

johnnyenglish_1-1667172612404.png

Adjust this slider lower than the auto targeted undervolt and stress test, if you get a stable gaming experience, that's it!
Then you can lower or increase depending on stability.
Sometimes you can undervolt and overclock at the same time.

The old faithful RX480 was undervolted and OC'ed.
I liked this control much more than the new one.

johnnyenglish_2-1667172765711.png

Don't forget about a good airflow inside the case.

E boa sorte!

The Englishman
0 Likes