cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

milacich
Journeyman III

Custom resolution problems

When I put my resolution to stretched in Fortnite, like 1220x1080, and 75hz in my Radeon settings, and when I play Fortnite I can feel that it's not on 75hz and that it's not smooth at all. When I put it to native 1920x1080, which is set to 75hz too on monitor, I can feel that it's really smooth. I want to play stretched but it's not smooth and I can't play with it like that, it's hurting my eyes literally. I tried everything, switching to that resolution on monitor and setting it to 75hz in advanced display adapter properties, turning GPU scaling on etc... Also when I try to put custom resolution in Radeon settings it doesn't let me put G.Refresh Rate to 75hz, its either 74.906 or 74.996. Other games are also smooth on 1920x1080, but custom resolution is really laggy.

3 Replies
attenox
Journeyman III

I have the same problem. I try to fix it with CRU but nothing happens . Its not your idea it happens when u open the game the HZ is turning back to 60hz. My monitor have information about the Res and HZ when its on and i can see it when it changes from 75 to 60hz . 
Is AMD (again) software problem. Let me know if you have find solution. 
Cheers

0 Likes
milacich
Journeyman III

attenox‌ I have found a fix for Fortnite. Delete your custom resolution from the Radeon software, and just put the resolution you want to play on in Fortnite game files (GameSettings.ini) and you'll see it's 75hz and much more smooth. Your mouse will be like on native resolution so if you want to click on something you must click like 1cm away from it. Let me know if this worked. Cheers

It's working at least like this.. Thnx for the help.I hope AMD will fix it fast .

0 Likes