cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

aggelosthan
Adept I

CSGO low fps in AMD RADEON RX580 8GB ARMOR

Hello, despite searching the whole internet for my problem, no sufficient, I did not got any sufficient answer.

Just built a new pc, and for god sake, my fps on csgo are low! *low* = 150fps max at deathmatches.

CPU : AMD RYZEN 5 2600;

GPU : AMD RADEON RX580 8GB ARMOR (OC);

PSU : CORSAIR CX650M;

RAM : 8GB DDR4 VENGEANCE 3000mHz;

MOTHERBOARD : ASUS PRIME B450M-A;

It not possible having that low fps, I mean, can you guys help me? Im out of clue.

I already uninstalled my GPU drivers with DDU, already tried to play with the Global settings, still nothing.

Thanks in advance.

P.S The Computer I had before, worst than this, was playing cs with 150fps, how is possible this Computer having the same fps?

Thank you for your time.

0 Likes
1 Solution
aggelosthan
Adept I

Edit: It was a cfg file that was messing my stuff! Deleted my cfg, and now is ok!

Thank you for your time.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
aggelosthan
Adept I

Edit: It was a cfg file that was messing my stuff! Deleted my cfg, and now is ok!

Thank you for your time.

When you installed the AMD drivers, did you choose to join the "AMD User Experience Program"? It's easy to do as it is selected by default. This has caused similar issues with some users. To check whether or not you have it installed, go to 'Preferences' in Wattman and select 'AMD user experience program'. If it is installed it will give you the option to quit....if it is not installed it will give you the option to join.

If you find you did install it, choose to quit it. Then you must reboot your computer.

See if there is any difference.

It says "Join" , means I did not install it!

I fixed the issue though, it was my cfg file inside the game folder!

Thank you for you time, sir.

csgosmurfnation
Journeyman III

verify your game files once to improve your fps in csgo accounts

0 Likes
ICE18
Journeyman III

Where to Buy CSGO Prime Accounts?.
Buy CSGO Prime Account online for an affordable price and start your quality CSGO career. This gives you an excellent possibility of moving ahead in the game. You can select accounts that are at different ranks, that have miscellaneous kinds of skin, those with the most success ratio, and substantially more. It is very much like glancing for your patronage CSGO Service Medal account.

You can get the new accounts as per your choice, and once you finalize the account, you will be encouraged to make the payment by sending the account details to your email id. It is 100% safe and secure. Once you make the payment, your gaming career will start in Counter-Strike, and you will reach a new higher level.

Firstly, A Prime ranked Account of CSGO is one that has already completed hours of play. It is the one that has covered so much activity and surpassed a long winning streak. Secondly, all you need to do is buy the account from our marketplace and start gaming.

The conclusion is that buying a csgo ranked account will save a lot of time and lots of energy. You will also get the higher rank teammates who are like experienced players, and playing along with them makes the day perfect. So, For this, you need to spend a few dollars and grab a CSGO that will help you cross all those hackers and cheaters and help you play the game with a lot of enjoyment & Fair.

https://www.buyprimeaccount.com/

0 Likes

Where to Buy CSGO Prime Accounts?.
Buy CSGO Prime Account online for an affordable price and start your quality CSGO career. This gives you an excellent possibility of moving ahead in the game. You can select accounts that are at different ranks, that have miscellaneous kinds of skin, those with the most success ratio, and substantially more. It is very much like glancing for your patronage CSGO Service Medal account.

You can get the new accounts as per your choice, and once you finalize the account, you will be encouraged to make the payment by sending the account details to your email id. It is 100% safe and secure. Once you make the payment, your gaming career will start in Counter-Strike, and you will reach a new higher level.

Firstly, A Prime ranked Account of CSGO is one that has already completed hours of play. It is the one that has covered so much activity and surpassed a long winning streak. Secondly, all you need to do is buy the account from our marketplace and start gaming.

The conclusion is that buying a csgo ranked account will save a lot of time and lots of energy. You will also get the higher rank teammates who are like experienced players, and playing along with them makes the day perfect. So, For this, you need to spend a few dollars and grab a CSGO that will help you cross all those hackers and cheaters and help you play the game with a lot of enjoyment & Fair.

https://www.buyprimeaccount.com
https://www.csgoprimeaccount.com

0 Likes
sowmik30
Journeyman III

Creditcares India Helps to get loan on serveral Criteria:
Business Loan Agency in Kolkata
Home Loan Agency in Kolkata
Overdraft Loan Agency in Kolkata

CREDITCARESLoan Agency and Consultant in Kolkata
0 Likes
sowmik30
Journeyman III

Buy Valorants is the Cheapeast Valorant Account shop. Buy at cheap rate on
NA Region Valorant Account
EU Region Valorant Accounts
Rank Ready Valorant Account

CREDITCARESLoan Agency and Consultant in Kolkata
0 Likes
aura19293712
Journeyman III

You can try Game booster to improve your FPS or you can try these things

1. Lower graphics settings in-game to reduce the strain on your computer's hardware.

2. Turn off unnecessary features such as shadows, anti-aliasing, and vertical sync.

3. Update graphics card drivers to ensure optimal performance.

4. Close unnecessary programs running in the background to free up system resources.

5. Use  launch options such as -high, -threads, and -nod3d9ex to improve FPS.

if it still doesnt help you you can try to buy csgo prime accounts

or csgo smurf accounts

0 Likes