cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

ocdhd
Adept I

Re: Crimson Advanced Video Settings missing?

No it has not. It may have been for you but for many people it has not.

For Windows 64bit, Radeon 7770HD, No.
The color settings takes you to stupid windows color calibration.That's why we are still using 16.11.5

0 Likes
kingfish
MVP

So you don't have this?

0 Likes
daquteness
Challenger

I can confirm kingfish​ settings options are as shown in his screenshot. I can't post anything right now as I'm at the office but on Vega FE, 17.6 driver (which is old by now), Win10 64Bit it's all there. Other members of the forum have posted questions regarding available options in anything less than Windows 10 not being available, someone was actually not even able to switch between Pro and Gaming mode on FE with Windows 7 Pro 64bit.

New 17.9.1 drivers are out today:  Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-17.9.1-Release-Notes Give these a try and let us know if it works.

0 Likes
mrkevin
Journeyman III

0 Likes
mrkevin
Journeyman III

amd advanced settings.jpg

I have no Gamma? will it ever return. Color temperature has gone now with the latest driver .

Will presets reture?

0 Likes
mrkevin
Journeyman III

The GAMING tab. "View and configure custom graphics"?

There is no way of adjusting custom brightness contrast and Gamma for each game, so what is the point?

0 Likes
mrkevin
Journeyman III

Wow "24-Nov-2015 11:38"  You posted and still no real answer..

I just used the lates drivers and still these settings are missing...

0 Likes
kingfish
MVP

I have the latest driver...and I have 'color temperature' ..what does this look like?  R9 290

Gamma is adjusted through 'Display Color'...(click 'next' 3 times)

Learn your control panel.

0 Likes
daquteness
Challenger

I hope you don't mind me being a bit brutally honest: while I agree with maybe Gamma missing as it's useful for those who do not have access to calibration tools, although most decent screens have the option built-in, adjusting RGB actually gives you more control and makes much more sense, since you wouldn't mess with these if your monitor was calibrated - which implicitly makes colour settings redundant - colour temperature does not allow you to adjust for green/pink tint for instance. I hope that makes sense, let me know if you have any questions.

Not sure about presets though, really sorry.

0 Likes
goodplay
MVP

May be some useful info here amd.com/en/support/driverhelp

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3200c16d kit, Aorus nvme gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850.
0 Likes