cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

xturtle
Newcomer

Cpu not compatible rx 590

Hello, recently I have switched over my Nvidia Gtx 1050 ti to an Radeon rx 590. I currently have an i5 7400. I tried playing euro truck simulator 2 and it looks like it wants to run good but it keeps holding to be bad. Is there any way I can make the game run quicker or normal like other games? Help would be great

0 Likes
4 Replies

The RX 590 is more powerful than the GTX 1050 Ti but it's maybe 40-50% faster so that should translate into more games being playable at 1920x1080.

I play at 3840x2160 which is far more demanding

0 Likes
xturtle
Newcomer

But the thing is that it's a better card right. But in the game it's even worse then on my old gtx 1050ti. I can run it on any setting ultra or medium the fps will remain the same. Only in the city I have 30 to 40 fps and on the highway 60 to 70.

0 Likes

xturtle wrote:

But the thing is that it's a better card right. But in the game it's even worse then on my old gtx 1050ti. I can run it on any setting ultra or medium the fps will remain the same. Only in the city I have 30 to 40 fps and on the highway 60 to 70.

if the game is that slow you may want to spend a few pesos on a new card when Ampere ships

0 Likes
xturtle
Newcomer

The card is new and my processor is Intel i5 7400 which is a very bad cpu, maybe cuz Intel and ryzen is the problem. I should probably get an amd mobo and ryzen 5 3600 cpu cuz it's a good budget 

0 Likes