Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

neokosmitis
Adept I

Connection PC with 4K TV

Good Afternoon to all.

Kindly that the below pc hardware has connected with the new-one TV - LG UK6200PLA which is 4k.

Native connectivity of pc with my new tv is 4k. However, due to specification of my pc, cant run on this analysis. Hence, i am looking forward for proper settings which should be adjusted in order to run all my gamez in 1080p.

Doing some searches, i found on amd radeon settins an option through Display - GPU scaling which i enabled and resolution fitted as 1080p. However i noticed both of desktop and games an snowny on the darkest section of game or desktop. I assume that this is has to do that my hdmi cable isnt 2.0 version but older.

Anyhow, is there any official instruction in order to set up the settings of my gpy properly?

Any info which is necessary in order to guide me on how to adjust the factions do not hesitate to post

Your kind reply will be highly appreciated.

For your convenience, hereunder is my pc's specification.

Monitor: LG UK-6200PLA Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990Fx R2.0 - CPU:AMD Fx 8320 GPU: Sapphire VGA R9 380v2 Nitro Dual OC 4GB- RAM: 16Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz - Cooler: Corsair H80- PSU: Super Flower Golden Green HX Series 750w - Case: Zalman Z9

0 Likes
1 Reply
neokosmitis
Adept I

any feedback by someone?

0 Likes