cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

ktmexc05
Journeyman III

Connecting to the AMD server and verifying the availability of impossible updates

When I click Check for Updates, I get this message that appears: Connecting to AMD Server and Check for Updates Not Available. How can I make my video card updates again?

0 Likes
6 Replies

At this moment there is no new update.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
ktmexc05
Journeyman III

Even when there are updates available, I have this message.

0 Likes

Has this started recently, do you normally do an express install or tried the custom clean install option ?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

I have been experiencing this problem for a few months. I did a quick installation.

0 Likes

I imagine the translation from french is saying that it is UNABLE to connect to AMD Servers. IF this is correct then try a couple of steps.

1- Disable, temporarily your Anti-virus and Firewall and see if you are able to connect. If not, enable again your Anti-Virus and Firewall.  These two can be blocking your internet connection to AMD website for some reason.

2- See if another person is having the same problems connecting in the same area you live in on a different computer. If they are able to connect, then it is something to do with your computer. IF they can't connect, then it is probably something to do with your Internet provider.

I tested your first solution and the problem persists. I will try to find another computer equipped with an AMD video card to test.

0 Likes