cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

gacekssj4
Adept I

Configuring 3 monitors to work in 2 + 1 scheme (No Eyefinity)

Hello, I'm looking for a way to configure my RX570 and 2 monitors (extend) + TV as switch-to-game device.

Problem is that it worked fine, configured it somehow long time ago on old drivers. But started Eyefinity once to test it.... that was big mistake, all my configs are gone, when I plug-in 3 screens only 1 is visible. Is there any way to create some kind of profiles for monitor?

Preferable that would be:
Only PC Monitor (Had it as windows PC screen only)
2 Extended monitors (Had it as windows extend, TV off)

Projector only - Had it as Projector in [Win+P] switch.

Any program that would allow configuration or tips?

And one more thing:

TV is connected to HDMI (as it supports 4K)
Monitor 1 is connected to HDMI
Monitor 2 is connected to DVI -> HDMI

Edit: The main problem is that after turning Eyefinity once, it never returned to normal and I can't have 2 HDMI slots hooked up at same time.

0 Likes
1 Solution
gacekssj4
Adept I

I figured it out... Eyefinity did not display profiles untill all 3 screens were switched in.

Connected all 3 at once, and entered Eyefinity settings, and bingo, there was some stray profile that I couldn't see/remove while 2 devices were connected.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
gacekssj4
Adept I

I figured it out... Eyefinity did not display profiles untill all 3 screens were switched in.

Connected all 3 at once, and entered Eyefinity settings, and bingo, there was some stray profile that I couldn't see/remove while 2 devices were connected.

0 Likes
toiletduck
Adept I

Try the application Ultramon 

It's a very neat usefull tool to customize many display's connected to 1 desktop seperately .

I mean, resolution, refresh rate and also hotkey's to change application from one screen to another by tapping just a few key's

have fun,

cheers,

TD

0 Likes

Thank you for that program Will be usefull!

0 Likes

hey,

The pleasure is all mine.

As for Eyefinity, i have tried that a time ago.

Back then i found it rather limited in possibilities to use it !!

That's when i found and still use Ultramon.

Many hotkey's u can use in combination with different setups, which you couldn't do back then with eyefinity !!

cheers,

TD

0 Likes