Graphics

vulpixatalola
Journeyman III

Re: COD: Warzone Graphics bug weapon sight - RX Vega 56

Jump to solution

1800X
Vega 64 strix (2X but Xfire was off)
3200Mhz 16Gb of RAM

1200W PSU (seperate 8 pin cables to both cards because they didnt like daisy chained ones)
SSD HDD etc

Weird graphical issues in CoD MW as seen in others pictures. As much as i love the driver software AKA adrenalin more than GeForce experience in every way, if im going to have graphical issues in games i frequent that makes me wanna upgrade my system with an AMD card much less, i have a 1080TI sitting here with me aswell and that has 0 issues running it, the only reason im keeping the Vega active is because Tarkov runs better and looks better on it. FIX IT PLEASE

0 Kudos
abigbackclock
Adept I

Jump to solution

Honestly I don't believe this is AMDs issue. The problem started out of the blue, after the big December update. Since then Activision not responding to the issue. Now even nvidia owners have a similar problem.

koby16
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Agreed, its since the December update, I reverted back to the driver that worked back in December and this drivers is now doing the exact same. if it was n driver issue the revered driver should have worked. This seems to be a issue on Activisions side but they don't care about their support, 2 months with an open ticket and no feedback from them.

0 Kudos
hardcoregames_
Big Boss

Jump to solution

koby16 wrote:

Agreed, its since the December update, I reverted back to the driver that worked back in December and this drivers is now doing the exact same. if it was n driver issue the revered driver should have worked. This seems to be a issue on Activisions side but they don't care about their support, 2 months with an open ticket and no feedback from them.

Game developers often can be puzzled over what is wrong. I have found lots of bugs in windows as a developer over time.

0 Kudos
charliemason
Adept I

Jump to solution

Umm, this issue is a problem for both AMD and NVidia, and seems to have been introduced after a specific game update as well, so it wasn't always there. Whatever caused this happened on the game developer's end, and they haven't even acknowledged it. At least AMD and Nvidia know about it.

0 Kudos
youngspawn89
Adept II

Jump to solution

I think they are more busy, making skins and the new Battle-royal updates / new Season ready (BattlePass).

0 Kudos
mjentos
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Why are you posting this driver in every thread without even checking if it works. This game with this driver wont even start, the driver is too old.

koby16
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Ya, Thought the release of Season 3 will fix this but still same issue, Seems like the only way fixing this is to buy another graphics card....

0 Kudos
tervo
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Still the same issue, in spite of season 3 update...so annoying...

Grafic settings doesn´t matter...i´ve tried so many different ones...

GPU: Vega 56

CPU: Ryzen 5. 3600

Next PC is going to be an intel Plattform and a Geforce GPU...so sad...

0 Kudos
martin62
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Confirmed , still pixels around iron sight & scoopes....  time for change? what geForce will you recommend lads??

0 Kudos