Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

greekboy1997
Journeyman III

Re: COD: Warzone Graphics bug weapon sight - RX Vega 56

Jump to solution

Last time I bought a GPU from AMD. The company has clearly abandoned the RX Vega-series. I also had a graphical glitch on the map "The Final Reich" on CoD: WW2, where the entire map just had black textures everywhere. This was never fixed and the only solution was to use older AMD drivers (Call of Duty:WWII - Final Reich Missing (Black) Textures). These problem are mostly prevalent in the RX Vega-series, but AMD doesn't care about problems which only the minority of their customers have. Completely unacceptable. I'll be saving money and getting a NVIDIA GPU as soon as I can.

mcfarad
Adept I

Jump to solution

Same problem =(( I have Sapphire Vega 64 liquid cooling... I still have gtx1080 and there is no such problem... I like my VEGA64 and I don't want to switch back to gpu from Nvidia... Why are AMD employees silent? Is work underway to identify and fix this problem? In the table of contents of this post is the status of the problem "CONSIDERED SOLVED". Why?Аннотация 2020-04-02 153515.jpg

mcfarad
Adept I

Jump to solution

In Russian there is such a phrase: in spite of the bus driver, I will pay for the fare, but I myself will go on foot. Intel with Nvidia would generally ignore same problems.

0 Kudos
greekboy1997
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Dude, why would you use the RX Vega 64 over the GTX 1080 anyway? Even without the graphical glitches of the RXV64, the 1080 has better benchmarks and it works as intended IN EVERY GAME. I don't get it.

0 Kudos
hardcoregames_
Big Boss

Jump to solution

I have found lots of the drivers to be flakey. 20.4.1 finally is more stable for my box.

THE HAF 932 RIG – HARDCORE GAMES™ 

I have an RX 480 stuffed into at the moment, have not bought a new video card for a while now.

0 Kudos
bembek5
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Still unplayable, I can't believe in lack of empathy for us gamers. Thanks AMD, CU in 10 years... CPU is good, but an AMD GPU (Vega 64) is getting replaced. This is a GPU for office stuff, not for gaming obviously....

0 Kudos
mcfarad
Adept I

Jump to solution

I apologize in advance for my English if I write something wrong;) VEGA 64 with HBM is more interesting for me in technical terms than GTX1080 with GDDR. The development of GDDR has reached its maximum and this technical architecture limited on the bitness of the bus. Technically, the VEGA 64 is more productive than the gtx1080. The image on the output of VEGA seemed to me more detailed and stable. When I launched Metro Exodus with a GPU from Radeon, I was pleasantly surprised) I have the impression that Nvidia upscales the image... + in CodMW, GTX is also not as good as we would like I will attach a screenshot to this answer. It shows that there are problems with the shadow. I don't believe the benchmarks, because I think Nvidia is playing a dishonest game. Fps is not always an indicator of technical superiority And the fact that Nvidia has started using HBM in their GPUs for professional purposes tells me that we will see gaming cards with this technology in the next generation of GeForce I'm not a fan of AMD, but I respect them very much for always being one step ahead of the competition.Аннотация 2020-04-04 195000.jpg

ulrichj
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Same problem with a Radeon VII and AMD 3950x

0 Kudos
clemrm
Adept I

Jump to solution

Why is this not fix yet? Has there even been any reach out to activation by AMD? A simple email? Anything?

How the hell is this a problem still in April. 

Where is amdmatt‌ with an update? Is activation ignoring you guys, or is this simply a tech issue on vega side.

Why haven't there been updates in a month? Please.

amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

The issue is still under investigation. Once i have a further update i will post in this thread. 

0 Kudos