cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

indextm
Adept II

COD: Warzone Graphics bug weapon sight - RX Vega 56

I have (light effects) around and in the sight. It is permanent and depends on the background. With some backgrounds you don't see the effect, with others you see it a little and as in this case you see it clearly.

Changing the graphics settings in the graphics driver or in the game or use the global settings and reset to factory defaults will not fix the error.

Latest graphics driver is installed (20.2.2)

1 Solution
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Thanks for your patience, this issue should now be resolved in the game update that was released. More information is available here. CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE AND WARZONE PATCH NOTES - APRIL 28th, 2020 

View solution in original post

190 Replies
luk1no
Journeyman III

Hello, same problem with vega 56 and ryzen 2600..

0 Likes
supercj
Journeyman III

Same problem with Vega 56 and ryzen 3600. Please fix it. 

0 Likes
mosh92
Journeyman III

Same problem, Vega 64 & Ryzen 5 2600

0 Likes
dzhiku
Adept I

yesterday activision released new patch , but it didnt fix a problem.

0 Likes
youngspawn89
Adept II

PC specs: 

AMD Radeon vega 64

Ram: 32GB

AMD 3800X

1200W PSU Plat*

3x SSD Samsung EVO

1x Nvme 3.0

We are all in a state / have been for sometimes, that we a forgotton, and our Cards are too old for AMD or activision to care about it.

I hope AMD comes with something ground breaking Tech to make me buy their future GPU and move my cooling over to the new card. Or else I will change Team. Since Vega or Radeon VII was not a low end Cards. And I know Some Nvidia have it too, but numbers of people are way lower than Team Red people. If this keep going, we will get the same treatment if we buy AMD high end, mid or LOW. Since Vega and Radeon VII is not low end, I hope the case would have been solved faster.

0 Likes
katusch
Adept I

This game has over 50 million players and Radeon team doesn't bat an eye? Not even any statement of anyone from AMD?

Will wait another week before switching to Nvidia. My buddy has a nvidia card and he has no prob with it.

brnk
Adept I

Hey im usin vega 56 airboss oc. Same issue cant play game with iron side. Its clearly vega issue are u thinking fix ?

0 Likes
luk1no
Journeyman III

So issue is on vega 56,64,and vega VII? So maybe problem with HBM2? 

0 Likes
tyl3r
Journeyman III

Same issue on my XFX Vega 56.....

0 Likes
rockat
Journeyman III

I'm also having the same issue with my Vega 56 on latest driver 20.4.1

Please fix that

0 Likes
sudonumen
Journeyman III

I've been having this issue since January. It might be a NVIDIA/Activision issue now, but it wasnt before.

0 Likes

I just tested the game yesterday and it's working on my rig.

20.4.1 has been more stable than previous drivers

0 Likes

Can confirm the problem still exists in COD Warzone as of 4/18/2020 on Adrenalin 20.4.1 with Vega64 and 3800X.

0 Likes

Everyone on this thread can play the game. This is about the graphical pixelation that occurs around the scopes/iron sights during certain conditions that is the problem.

0 Likes

I have used the sights and they seem to be the usual crud for CoD games,

Infinity Ward has not done a lot for the game compared to other games. Some games I have even animate leaves blowing in the wind.

mrholmsi
Journeyman III

Same issue,

Vega 56 Pulse, latest drivers

0 Likes
espadasmoran
Journeyman III

I installed Radeon™ Pro Software for Enterprise  and the game crashes after 5 min of runnig the matchmaking, anyone could help.

The graphics are better with this driver

0 Likes

Forget it, the crashes were because i turned on XMP
Radeon pro enterprise runs absolutly awesome, and my games and CAD programs runs better

0 Likes
sudonumen
Journeyman III

amdmatt‌ Why is this thread marked "Assumed answered?" Is that why there hasn't been any progress on this bug?

It's a default behaviour of the Jive forum that is out of our control. It is not marked as answered so it is not answered. 

0 Likes
stealth2600
Journeyman III

I'm also experiencing the same issue in Call of Duty Modern Warfare. I am running i7 7700k with PowerColor Red Dragon Vega 56, latest driver 20.4.1. When is this issue going to be corrected by AMD? Its been a problem for over a month now! Thanks for the help!

0 Likes
katusch
Adept I

you guys betteer all fill out this form:

AMD Issue Reporting Form 

and attach a link to an uploaded screenshot of how it looks on your own pc.

0 Likes
jmh
Journeyman III

This is definitely not resolved. I’m having the latest drivers and running on Vega 64 and I’m still very much experiencing the issue. Iron sights are often unusable due to the issue. 

Please continue investigations on this. I for one might jump back to Nvidia cards just to not have issues like this with the major titles. I’d totally understand the slowness in resolution if it was a niche title etc., but MW is one of the biggest ones out there, so time to pay a bit more attention to this.

amdmatt‌ what’s your recommendation to help you speed up the process? Fill out the issue reporting form, or what? I’d like to ensure your engineering team sees that whatever is reported is part of this broader issue that is discussed here and still persists. Thanks!

0 Likes
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

There is no recommendation as the issue has been acknowledged and once a solution is available, i will update the thread. I appreciate your patience.

0 Likes
warsun
Challenger

It sounds like maybe the pins connected to the back of your graphics card or the Cord itself is damaged. Please check your connection cords. Try a different cord.

If that is not it. Check your graphics card itself an see if it is damage. If so please RMA it from the people you bought it from DO NOT send it to the manufacture.

0 Likes
ghalsk
Journeyman III

amdmatt‌ Is there any update to this?
This issue has been reported for months.
It has been a month since the last comment here and the issue is still not resolved.

0 Likes
asso
Journeyman III

same here with vega 64 i tried every settings not succes still wating for a patch it makes unplayable with iron sight

0 Likes

Same here

Ryzen 2700x oc 4.0

Radeon Vii 16gb

32gb gskill trident z 3200   

XPG SX2800 Pro 2tb M.2

But I get alot of full system crashes on games Including pubg, call of duty warzone, forza horizon. All drivers are up to date, Im starting to think its just an issue with our graphic cards im almost at the point of buying a gtx2080...

0 Likes

Same issue, pixilation around iron sites in COD and crashes on certain games. Oculus home and Vr titles like Halflife Alyx, Gorn, Onward and Steam the Lab crash gpu. I get a sudden freeze in headset with audio still playing then black and my monitors also black out. Hard system restart is the only way to get things working again.

I9 7920x 12 core

64 gb Ram

Nvme ssd

Radeon VII and spent a lot on this card.

My Previous RX 580 did not have this issue.

It’s unacceptable that these high end cards are having these major flaws. Somebody please address these issues or send us working product!

freddy9
Journeyman III

I have the exact same problem.

Sapphire Pulse Vega 56

R5 2600X

16GB of ram

2560 x 1440 144hz monitor

Radeon suggested ingame settings and im getting the same light problem.

Also getting some textures being phased in and out of different qualities,if that makes sense.

0 Likes
m4k3r
Journeyman III

I have the same issue on my Radeon VII (using every combination of graphics settings). The only thing i have found to mitigate the issue is running the game at 200% scaling. The problem is still there but not as intense.

0 Likes
jeroencleemput
Journeyman III

Same issue here RX vega 64 ryzen 7 2700x

rahilpathan
Adept I

Same problem - Vega 64 / i7 8700K/Corsair 16GB 3200Mhz

Any solution?

0 Likes
jedisaiyan
Adept I

New drivers are coming today/tommorow.
This problem comes from game confirmed by AMD guy
 636 on Twitter: "Optimization for Modern Warfare still needs to happen., artifacts around the scope.... 

g0rgutz
Journeyman III

same problem. vega 64, driver version 20.4.1.
whoever fixes this is god lol

0 Likes
clearrtc
Journeyman III

I have this issue with my MSI Vega 56 on the latest drivers.  I did not have the issue before tonight.  I had a MSI GTX 1080 in my machine but pulled it to put into another computer.  Installed the new AMD drive and Vega 56 and now I have the artifacts.   I did not have the issues with GTX1080.

0 Likes
mcfarad
Adept I

Today I had a 5600xt test. I tried running COD and there was no error. What can I conclude from this situation? The problem is optimizing the game to HBM memory, since this graphics glitch appears on the following video cards: Vega56/64, Radeon VII, 5700/5700XT. Video cards with GDDR5 or GDDR6 memory do not have this error. This is not AMD's fault, I think. This is the fault of Activision Blizzard and their unwillingness to search for a solution to the problem. I, as a programmer, still can't understand why this game has such a size)) But I can put forward a hypothesis that the game was made in a hurry and the main goal was not the quality of its product (like Doom for example), but in monetary gain. They didn't give a damn about us guys;)

0 Likes
rahilpathan
Adept I

I don't get it.. why does it say 'Assumed Answered'

It is surely a problem with so many customers even 20.4.2 beta release didn't do anything.

Whoever has a problem, tweet this article to AMD to let them know.

DevgurusAMD Corporate

AMD Business

0 Likes
gilvb
Journeyman III

Hi, try these settings, works for me.

Sorry for the spanish.2020.04.24-10.06.png

2020.04.24-10.06_01.png

0 Likes

Tryed this already. Didnt help at all

0 Likes