Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

espadasmoran
Journeyman III

Re: COD: Warzone Graphics bug weapon sight - RX Vega 56

Jump to solution

Forget it, the crashes were because i turned on XMP
Radeon pro enterprise runs absolutly awesome, and my games and CAD programs runs better

0 Likes
ghalsk
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

amdmatt‌ Is there any update to this?
This issue has been reported for months.
It has been a month since the last comment here and the issue is still not resolved.

0 Likes
asso
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

same here with vega 64 i tried every settings not succes still wating for a patch it makes unplayable with iron sight

0 Likes
skittlesnbits
Adept I

Jump to solution

Same here

Ryzen 2700x oc 4.0

Radeon Vii 16gb

32gb gskill trident z 3200   

XPG SX2800 Pro 2tb M.2

But I get alot of full system crashes on games Including pubg, call of duty warzone, forza horizon. All drivers are up to date, Im starting to think its just an issue with our graphic cards im almost at the point of buying a gtx2080...

0 Likes
freddy9
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

I have the exact same problem.

Sapphire Pulse Vega 56

R5 2600X

16GB of ram

2560 x 1440 144hz monitor

Radeon suggested ingame settings and im getting the same light problem.

Also getting some textures being phased in and out of different qualities,if that makes sense.

0 Likes
jangelo96
Adept I

Jump to solution

Same issue, pixilation around iron sites in COD and crashes on certain games. Oculus home and Vr titles like Halflife Alyx, Gorn, Onward and Steam the Lab crash gpu. I get a sudden freeze in headset with audio still playing then black and my monitors also black out. Hard system restart is the only way to get things working again.

I9 7920x 12 core

64 gb Ram

Nvme ssd

Radeon VII and spent a lot on this card.

My Previous RX 580 did not have this issue.

It’s unacceptable that these high end cards are having these major flaws. Somebody please address these issues or send us working product!

m4k3r
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

I have the same issue on my Radeon VII (using every combination of graphics settings). The only thing i have found to mitigate the issue is running the game at 200% scaling. The problem is still there but not as intense.

0 Likes
youngspawn89
Adept II

Jump to solution

AMD Radeon vega 64

Ram: 32GB

AMD 3800X

1200W PSU Plat*

3x SSD Samsung EVO

1x Nvme 3.0

Hey I am in same Situation, but I am leaving the Game.

The pixel issue is so annoying when you try to aim at some one in long Distance, and every 4 -5 game, some one is exploiting a bug or hacking, and they don't even try to hide it. All the reports of the serval people, i don't see them get removed from the game.

Since I blocked the cheaters, I know when a Cheat join the lobby. I know people can be good, but hackng with hidding it and you see it on kill cam. In warzone and Multiplayer. The game is getting so Toxic.

Nothing is going to be done, this case or the cases of hacker.

I feel, they just want you money and don't care about the player base. Same in BF DICE, left it for some years ago, Anti cheat doesn't exist. Cheaters should get Jail time and the Cheat makes Lifetime. Only fear will make them think Twice before they do it.

0 Likes
hardcoregames_
Big Boss

Jump to solution

It does appear that infinity ward does not test their games very well with team red hardware

i have a gtx 1060 to test problems of games not working so well

otherwise i use my rx 480 which has 8gb vram v 3gb

0 Likes
jeroencleemput
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Same issue here RX vega 64 ryzen 7 2700x