Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

clemrm
Adept I

Re: COD: Warzone Graphics bug weapon sight - RX Vega 56

Jump to solution

Everyone on this thread can play the game. This is about the graphical pixelation that occurs around the scopes/iron sights during certain conditions that is the problem.

0 Likes
hardcoregames_
Big Boss

Jump to solution

I have used the sights and they seem to be the usual crud for CoD games,

Infinity Ward has not done a lot for the game compared to other games. Some games I have even animate leaves blowing in the wind.

espadasmoran
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

I installed Radeon™ Pro Software for Enterprise  and the game crashes after 5 min of runnig the matchmaking, anyone could help.

The graphics are better with this driver

0 Likes
sudonumen
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

amdmatt‌ Why is this thread marked "Assumed answered?" Is that why there hasn't been any progress on this bug?

stealth2600
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

I'm also experiencing the same issue in Call of Duty Modern Warfare. I am running i7 7700k with PowerColor Red Dragon Vega 56, latest driver 20.4.1. When is this issue going to be corrected by AMD? Its been a problem for over a month now! Thanks for the help!

0 Likes
katusch
Adept I

Jump to solution

you guys betteer all fill out this form:

AMD Issue Reporting Form 

and attach a link to an uploaded screenshot of how it looks on your own pc.

0 Likes
jmh
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

This is definitely not resolved. I’m having the latest drivers and running on Vega 64 and I’m still very much experiencing the issue. Iron sights are often unusable due to the issue. 

Please continue investigations on this. I for one might jump back to Nvidia cards just to not have issues like this with the major titles. I’d totally understand the slowness in resolution if it was a niche title etc., but MW is one of the biggest ones out there, so time to pay a bit more attention to this.

amdmatt‌ what’s your recommendation to help you speed up the process? Fill out the issue reporting form, or what? I’d like to ensure your engineering team sees that whatever is reported is part of this broader issue that is discussed here and still persists. Thanks!

0 Likes
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

It's a default behaviour of the Jive forum that is out of our control. It is not marked as answered so it is not answered. 

0 Likes
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

There is no recommendation as the issue has been acknowledged and once a solution is available, i will update the thread. I appreciate your patience.

0 Likes
warsun
Challenger

Jump to solution

It sounds like maybe the pins connected to the back of your graphics card or the Cord itself is damaged. Please check your connection cords. Try a different cord.

If that is not it. Check your graphics card itself an see if it is damage. If so please RMA it from the people you bought it from DO NOT send it to the manufacture.

0 Likes