youngspawn89 wrote:

PC specs: 

AMD Radeon vega 64

Ram: 32GB

AMD 3800X

1200W PSU Plat*

3x SSD Samsung EVO

1x Nvme 3.0

As before I replied before if people could take 2 sec and scroll up. This "issue is not only AND related but also Nvidia have same issue".

But yes, it is VERY Disappointed, that AMD and Nvidia don't put pressure on Infinity Ward to fix it. Maybe Corona is the reason it go slow? And I had this Issue from Release, What I can remember, because I first returned at the mid Season 2, and noticed it. But it does not make my K/D fall, but it annoying I agree.

They game is problematic so I have gone back to playing other games that do not crash on me.

youngspawn89
Adept II

Re: COD: Warzone Graphics bug weapon sight - RX Vega 56

Jump to solution

I do notice it in multiplayer, battleroyal and Plunder, but most of the time I busy killing. There was only few time when it have been extreme and irritated. ^^

0 Likes
mtolgae
Adept I

Jump to solution

I don't think "issue is not only AND related but also Nvidia have same issue" is true. It is not an amd problem including all cards at all. Wherever I check (forums/youtube comments, etc.) there are hundreds of vega users (and radeon VII) who have this exact problem but only 1 or 2 nvidia users and 3 or 4 amd users who have cards other than vega. For example I don't remember seeing many owners of 5700 series cards with this problem. Nobody has this problem on nvidia forums.

So, yes the problem came with CoD MW update but it generally affected Vega cards. So AMD HAS TO solve this problem with or without Activision/Infinity Ward.

katusch
Adept I

Jump to solution

Hi.

Got the same prob with a vega 56.
Still no fix?

0 Likes
jedisaiyan
Adept I

Jump to solution

No it's not fixed, and probably it's never gonna be.
I messaged directly on twitter Infinity Ward, Activision Support and IW Community Manager  about tthis problem, and with a link to this forum post, and like always no response.

Infinity Ward Community Manager is one big meme in the MW community, all she does is playing Minecraft and  reposting patch notes from official website lol.

0 Likes
jangelo96
Adept I

Jump to solution

Same issue, Radeon VII with latest AMD driver. Really disappointing for the money I spent on this game and GPU. AMD and Activision get your sh*t together and solve this problem!

0 Likes
luk1no
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Hello, same problem with vega 56 and ryzen 2600..

0 Likes
supercj
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Same problem with Vega 56 and ryzen 3600. Please fix it. 

0 Likes
mosh92
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Same problem, Vega 64 & Ryzen 5 2600

0 Likes
dzhiku
Adept I

Jump to solution

yesterday activision released new patch , but it didnt fix a problem.

0 Likes