cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

SignedEcho
Journeyman III

Can we please just get a preorder set up...

Ok I get that there a shortage. But this is absolutely ridiculous. In 5 weeks I got as close as getting in my cart, and either 503 or it gets deleted. 

There really need a better way to get them to people actually using them. Not just reselling. If I have to sit in a que for 3-4 weeks fine. But wasting 30mins+ on this website to not get anything is rediculous. 

Please set up preorders, take IDs down. Make people show proof, so they can be fake orders. Something needs to be fixed.

3 Replies
Strachkvas1
Adept I

Yes, please!

I have had same issues. Actually my AMD eshop is still bugged. 

I can absolutely agree with this. I'd be willing to wait for 2 months, as long as my order was set and I was sure to get a card. When doctors have too many patients they set up a triage. When you have supply shortages, you set up a line and set limits on purchase amounts.  Doing a preorder set up at least lets us get in line. Any cancelled orders from that line, simply becomes additional stock. This isn't exactly rocket science.

They're making a killing on the artificial scarcity.  Don't be fooled. These people are greed pigs through and through and if they can squeeze out that last dime, they will.  They're soaring with prices in the 2000s for a 400 dollar unit. Of course they're not going to do the logical or ethical thing.  Greed pigs will pig.