MB：Asus X370-I Gaming
OS：win10 pro 1903
HD：Plextor M9PeGn (M.2)
VGA driver：19.8.1 >> 19.7.1
Moniter：LG 34uc79g-b (2560*1080,144Hz)
1. I reinstall my OS, everything is good until I install the VGA driver, it's always crash during install or reboot period.
＂video_tdr_failure＂、＂atikmpag.sys＂ or＂video_scheduler_internal_error＂ and lead to can't enter OS.
2. sometimes I can enter OS but BSOD pop out at random, and VGA score is abnormally low in UserBenchMark.
3. I can just enter in safe mode and use DDU to uninstall VGA driver , then everything and no more BSOD.
4. changed HD to SATA SSD, BSOD keep happening.
5. using older driver (19.7.1) , BSOD keep happening.
6. changedto reinstall OS to win10 enterprise or workstation,BSOD keep happening.
7. changed VGA to Asus-RX480-strix and install driver , no more BSOD happen .
8. changed another brand new asus 5700xt , nothing changed , BSOD keep happening.
could someone give me some advice？
OS keep crashing , and I'm crashing too