• Display Devices
    • Samsung cf791 at 100hz Display Port 3440x1440
    • LG B7 OLED 4k tv HDMI
  • Asus Prime B350M-A
  • Ryzen 1600x
  • Corsair RMx 1000w
  • Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200

Describe your issue:

I recently got a new TV, the LG B7 OLED, and wanted to hook it up to my computer.  However, I have only been able to half way make it work.  At first I just plugged in the HDMI, and went to windows settings and extended my displays to 1 and 2, and my monitor went black and the tv worked for a second, then it was covered in static, then it said no signal.  I had to disconnect the HDMI and then my monitor would come back on.  I was able to get both working at once, but i had to set up a wireless display (which there wasn't nearly enough bandwidth to support 4k) then i could attach the HDMI and extend the screen in windows settings, and it sort of worked.  But i turned off my tv and my card crashed or something and i had to restart my computer.  I've set up dual monitors before, but never with both different resolutions and refresh rates, so i might be missing something simple, does anyone have any ideas?

I'm also having an issue that other people are having where under any sort of load my screen will go black (no video signal) and the only way to correct it is a hard reset.

0 Likes
1 Reply
jimster480
Adept II

I can only make my dual 4K monitors work on 17.8.2

0 Likes