Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

drrjv
Journeyman III

Can't get RX Vega M to work with Oculus Rift S

This is basically what I've tried so far:

1. If I hook the PC to a monitor, both DisplayPorts and HDMI ports work - one DP/HDMI with the Vega and the second pair with the integrated graphics.
  2. If I connect my Oculus Rift S to the integrated graphics port, the PC recognizes the Rift S but won't work (due I assume to the lower powered integrated graphics system.
  3. The PC does not recognize the Rift S when plugged into the Vega M graphic card DisplayPort (acts as if nothing is plugged in.)
  4. I did get the Rift S working on another PC so I'm thinking there is some sort of issue with the Vega DisplayPort and the Rift S.
I have got back and forth with Oculus Support and they have thrown their hands up and told me it was my problem.
Any help appreciated
0 Likes
3 Replies

Vega M on Intel processor, all driver support is handled by Intel for that product.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Thanks, I posted on the Intel forum and nothing back from them. Feel like I'm in no man's land with this graphics card!

0 Likes
flipperknot
Journeyman III

Curious if you got any traction on this, really disappointed I bought this card that touted VR capabilities and all I get is a BSOD everytime I plug a headset in.

Would be nice if there is some sort of solution other then returning my AMD product.

0 Likes