cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

corin
Newcomer

Can I please get a very in depth description of the Vega architecture and both Ryzen architectures I want everything from even how it is made if your able to give out that information

I want it if full depth because I want to learn   

0 Likes
5 Replies

I'm sure they will be happy to share that patented, private, intellectually property with you. Good luck with that! There is certain information that they do give to KNOWN developer groups and hardware manufacturers. You are unlikely to get that information here or randomly on the web. I would suggest you you write AMD with that request as these forums are just the community of peers, not AMD employees, and I doubt that few here have that information and those do are likely under non-disclosure agreements.

0 Likes

I just want to learn as much about them as I can. I am not trying to manipulate anything.   It is just a point of intrest I have

0 Likes

I get that, just letting you know not to get your hopes up. You won't likely get that information here. I wish you luck though.

0 Likes

thanks though

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

Your better of to study the public releases of AMD as they have released use places like Tomshardware & other websites & forums as they have alot of in depths articles explain some things not all there a bit of it around but hows its made & technical info wont be given as others will copy exploit it which would kill AMD on the spot no PS manufacoter would release in depth secrets like that instant law suit & breach of ethics in many ways will not happen. Just scour the forums or grease up with some really smart PC engineers the only way you will get any info.

0 Likes