cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

tolrax
Adept I

Can I have two monitors with a RX 570?

I have a radeon RX 570. Can I have 2 monitors with it? I don't see a second HDMI port on my PC, or maybe it's covered

Thank u

1 Solution

Depends on the manufacturer of your RX570. But it seems like the RX570 can support a maximum of 5 Monitors at the same time.

Here is Sapphire Nitro+ RX570 specs as an example only: Sapphire NITRO+ RX 570 - graphics card - Radeon RX 570 - 4 GB Specs & Prices - CNET 

The MSI and XFX GPUs have identical Specs as far as Max Monitors and Video Outputs:

MSI: MSI RX 570 GAMING X 4G - graphics card - Radeon RX 570 - 4 GB Specs & Prices - CNET 

XFX; XFX Radeon RX 570 RS - XXX Edition - graphics card - Radeon RX 570 - 4 GB Specs & Prices - CNET 

The XFX supports 6 Monitors though:

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Depends on the manufacturer of your RX570. But it seems like the RX570 can support a maximum of 5 Monitors at the same time.

Here is Sapphire Nitro+ RX570 specs as an example only: Sapphire NITRO+ RX 570 - graphics card - Radeon RX 570 - 4 GB Specs & Prices - CNET 

The MSI and XFX GPUs have identical Specs as far as Max Monitors and Video Outputs:

MSI: MSI RX 570 GAMING X 4G - graphics card - Radeon RX 570 - 4 GB Specs & Prices - CNET 

XFX; XFX Radeon RX 570 RS - XXX Edition - graphics card - Radeon RX 570 - 4 GB Specs & Prices - CNET 

The XFX supports 6 Monitors though:

Thank you!. I am going to see if I can connect the second

I have the exact graphics here and I have 3 monitors connected and it's fine, Games is working

0 Likes